Benefits of VOIP
- You can receive incoming calls using your computer (desktop app), VoIP phone sets, and even your cell phone (Android / iOS).
- You can share one number with several employees.
- You can easily track voice call duration, hold times, wait times, and overall usage.
- Most business VoIP services come with call forwarding, caller ID, call waiting, call routing, call queues, unlimited extensions, and more.
- You can use the same business phone number anywhere you want.
- It gives you a business phone number, so you don’t have to share your personal cellphone number with clients.
- Popular business VoIP providers also include business SMS text messaging, internet fax, team messaging, workflow automation, and video conferencing features.
- Business VoIP offers cheaper local and international calling rates.
- The business VoIP technology offers a lot of flexibility and freedom, and it has made it easy for businesses of all sizes to have a business phone number. Whether you’re a small 1 person company, a growing 10 people team, or an established business with over 100+ people, you can use business VoIP